OilWell CBD and Delta-8 THC of Houston, Texas: Proudly Exporting Hexahydrocannabinol Acetate Distillate, also known as HHC-O-acetate Distillate and HHCo Distillate, and THCo-acetate Distillate, also known as THCo Distillate, to Japan from the United States!
Leading the Race in Legal Global Cannabinoid Inclusivity and Cultural Acceptance!
UPDATED AS OF MARCH 18TH, 2022!
Very recently, Japan has opened its heart to hemp-derived products, within very strict guidelines, and, as a result of that, the amazing people of Japan have been seeking us out for one Cannabinoid, in particular, Hexahydrocannabinol Acetate, also known as HHC-O-acetate and HHCo, and THCo-acetate, also known as THCo. To learn more about both, visit our Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) page.
We’re unimaginably lucky to have, recently, partnered with one of the few groups in the world that have all of their paperwork and certifications done correctly and officially with the Government of Japan, as an approved Exporter/Importer of Hexahydrocannabinol Acetate, also known as HHC-O-acetate and HHCo, and THCo-acetate, also known as THCo, to Japan.
What is required to ship Hexahydrocannabinol Acetate Distillate, also known as HHC-O-acetate Distillate and HHCo Distillate, and THCo-acetate Distillate, also known as THCo, to Japan?
There are a few regulations. Of greater importance include, but are not limited to:
- You must be officially approved to import the HHC-O-acetate and HHCo, and THCo-acetate into Japan by the Government, there.
- Your product must be 100% THC Non-Detectable for both Delta-9 THC and Delta-8 THC, as well as other THCs. Our materials fall under this threshold because of our Japan-specific formulas that achieve the 0% THC result.
- You must be able to prove, batch by batch, that your HHC-O-acetate and HHCo, and THCo-acetate comes from male hemp stems and seeds and not flowers, absolutely not from the female Marijuana plant.
- We are, currently, taking orders of 1 kilogram (1 liter) or more. We are not doing anything smaller than 1 kilogram (1 liter).
How Much Business Has OilWell Done with Japan and What is Our Experience?
- It’s a brand new market, as of the publication of this blog, so I would believe that it’s fair to say that we’re one of the pioneers in this market so we’re still learning a lot, but we’ve been shipping Legal Cannabinoids to several countries, internationally, now, and we don’t play little games or take risks with our clients’ money.
- Admittedly, Japan is figuring things out and we’re working to stay up-to-date and flexible but compliant with Japan’s changing laws.
- What we’re finding is that, as we work on things and orders aren’t huge, yet, we’re doing more, yet smaller, shipments of 1-3 kilos at a time. That being said, we’re early in the Customs clearance process, there, but have been accepted and cleared as an importer, through our partner laboratory, and our customers are just experiencing slightly larger clearance times. On average, you can expect your product to be there within 30-60 days.
- The clearance time is out of our control but know that we act legally and professionally and mitigate any issues that might be issued by being fully compliant, transparent, and ethical, with our customers’ success in mind.
- Currently, we are not doing orders for regular HHC, anymore, but are doing orders for our THCo and HHCo with 0% THC.
Interested in learning more about our International Import/Export experience with Legal Cannabis? Check out our Guide to International Cannabis (current as of the publication of this blog)!
We understand the time differences but, especially lately, we have staff working around the clock and are always available to our Japanese friends to answer questions and take orders! Contact us any time!
Notice to buyers:
- You purchase at your own risk.
- You must pay a 10% Customs Tarrif to receive your package and will, mostly likely, have to pick it up at Customs.
- We also sell terpenes, both engineered terpenes and live-terpenes!
- We ONLY accept check, wire transfer, money order, or digital currency (as long as you are responsible for inflation/deflation-value of the digital currency).
- We wait for funds to clear to our account before we process paperwork.
- Paperwork is submitted to Customs, on your behalf. They will call or email you when it arrives.
- We ship and process THCo and HHCo orders, once a week. It’s a heavy process so we ship orders on Mondays.
- Cut-offs for the next week’s orders are the previous Wednesday, in order to process paperwork.
- There are NO credit card orders!
- Shipping time takes, generally, about two weeks to arrive, currently.
Other Options to Hexahydrocannabinol Acetate, also known as HHC-O-acetate and HHCo, and THCo-acetate, also known as THCo to Japan:
- CBD Isolate
- CBG Isolate
- CBC Isolate
- CBN Isolate