At Oil Well CBD, we take customer satisfaction very seriously – we stand behind all our products, and we hope you enjoy your order as much as we enjoyed preparing it for you! We aim to provide high-quality products to our customers and we inspect every order for accuracy and quality prior to shipment. All our products are tested for quality, and all shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse. Please check your order immediately upon receipt to ensure it has not been damaged during the shipping process.
Below are our terms and conditions for returns and exchanges:
- All claims for returns must be made within 72 hours of delivery of the package
- All returns must have an RA number prior to being processed
- All returns must be received by us no more than 14 days after the initial delivery date of the order
Undamaged & Unopened Products
To receive a refund for your undamaged, unopened order, you must contact us within 72 hours of delivery of your package. You may contact us via phone at (832) 514-7576 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your RA (Return Authorization) code. You must include your RA number with your return for a full refund. Your return must be received by us no later than 14 days after your initial receipt of the package. Once the return is received and approved, we will issue a refund to you, less shipping, and a 15% restocking fee. You may also choose to retain this amount on your account in lieu of receiving a refund.
If you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact us within 72 hours of delivery of your package. You may contact us via phone at (832) 514-7576 or via email at email@example.com. Please let us know what is wrong with your product(s) – (pictures may be requested). If it is determined that you were sent a defective or damaged product, we will issue you an RA (Return Authorization) number and send you a return shipping label. You must send the package back to us and your return package must be received by us no later than 14 days after initial delivery of the package. You may choose to receive a refund, or you may retain the credit on your account for future use.
Mis-Shipments, Shortages in Shipments
If an order is received by a customer with any errors, the customer must notify the Manufacturer of such within 24 business hours of receipt to discuss the customer’s options for either credit or shipment of the correct order. If the error is by the Manufacturer, it will absorb the cost of the additional shipment. Otherwise, the customer shall be responsible for added shipping.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CHECKOUT
The purchaser of these products agrees to the following:
- During the checkout process, you will be provided with the complete terms of your purchase. These products are not intended to be purchased by anyone under the age of 18 and purchasers agree not to resell these products to anyone under the age of 18. Included in those terms is your clear understanding that we are selling these products as containing CBD (cannabidiol) extracted from hemp oil.
- These products have not been evaluated by the FDA. We are committed to complete compliance with FDA regulations and as such, we make no claims as to any benefits for products containing CBD (cannabidiol). If you decide to purchase our products, you are drawing your own opinions as to any benefits these products may provide.