Indoor Purple Runtz THCa Flower 29.769% THCa + 7 Gram Jar Purple Runtz THCa Flower has a fruity, slightly earthy, and deep gas nose to it. This strain is also a naturally occurring THCa flower that is not infused but delivers the HIGHEST level of authentic experience.
THCa, especially THCa flower, is amazing and important for so many reasons, especially to Houston, Texas!
Our focus is on providing adults and their pets with the highest purity and potency legal Cannabis products. Located in the Montrose/Midtown area of Houston, Texas, we love being an advocate and positive pioneer in various Cannabinoids and their many wonderful applications. THCa is one of the most important new 100% legal Farm Bill Compliant Cannabinoids. It’s Federally legal in all 50 States and it’s available, here, at OilWell Cannabis of Houston, Texas.
What is THCa?
THCa, or Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid, is a naturally occurring non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. It is the acidic precursor to THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), the primary psychoactive compound responsible for the “high” associated with cannabis consumption.
In its raw, unheated form, THCa does not produce intoxicating effects. However, when exposed to heat, a process called decarboxylation occurs, in which the THCa molecule loses a carboxyl group (COOH) and converts into THC. Decarboxylation can happen through various methods such as smoking, vaporizing, or cooking cannabis.
It comes in several very enjoyable formats, especially for smokers, such as:
- THCa Flower
- THCa Distillate
- THCa Diamonds
- THCa Vape Cartridges
- THCa Concentrates such as THCa “Budder”, THCa “Badder”, and freshly-pressed THCa Flower “Rosin”, which we often extract using our Nugsmasher Pro, at the office!
As it is, THCa is great. Decarboxylated, it becomes a whole other wonderful thing!
What is Decarboxylation and Why is it Important to THCa?
Decarboxylation is simply the process of heating up marijuana to a specific temperature to “activate” the compounds in it. THC and CBD are synthesized from THCA and CBDA after the process of decarbing. Decarboxylation occurs through either exposing plant material to heat or light. Natural aging and UV light creates slight decarboxylation while heat is the most common method used by producers and processors to make viable end products. Smoking, vaping, and cooking with THCa will cause natural decarboxylation.
THCa to Delta-9 THC Conversion Rates:
- At 200 degrees (F), THCa converts to Delta-9 THC in 50 minutes.
- At 230 degrees (F), THCa converts to Delta-9 THC in 25 minutes.
- At 265 degrees (F), THCa converts to Delta-9 THC in 7 minutes.
THCa Flower Works for Me!
I’ve smoked weed for a long as I can remember.
I don’t have any pain issues or any physical illnesses, that I know of. I do, however, have a quantifiable level of anxiety and depression that has, historically, ended up with me in the Emergency Room, as an axiety/panic attack is just like a heart attack.
For me, weed, and now a lot of Delta-8 THC, Delta-10 THC, Delta-9 THC, THCa, CBD, CBG, and CBN, have kept me, mostly, off of Xanax and other benzo’s that I’ve been prescribed. Yes, I still need help falling and staying asleep, but I try to redirect that energy into OilWell, so it’s worked out with a lot of help from various Cannabinoids. A good indica, some sublingual oil, and some gummies can get me through the day without hindering my productivity or creativity.
Important, to me, is that I can predict what certain strains will do for me. That means that I have to know, for a fact, that what I’m buying is an indica, versus a sativa, and strains such as Gelato, Ice Cream Cake, Northern Lights, as well as many others, are my go-to when they’re available and it’s the real thing. Weed-wise, it’s not just THAT EASY to get Gelato, though, any time I want it, as Texas is still an illegal State. Thank God Houston is such an amazing city and that it’s less illegal to obtain and get caught with, but the availability of guaranteed SPECIFIC strain availability is impossible.
Why is Gelato so effective for me and why is it important that people are able to identify and obtain specific strains of Cannabis such as our Gelato THCa Flower? Simple, the terpenes that are in Gelato:
- “The therapeutic effects of limonene have been extensively studied, proving anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antinociceptive, anticancer, antidiabetic, antihyperalgesic, antiviral, and gastroprotective effects, among other beneficial effects in health.” – National Institutes of Health (.gov)
- “β-Myrcene found within the cannabis plant possesses anti-inflammatory, analgesic and sedative activities, which is additional to the effects of classical phytocannabinoids and may generate synergistic interactions.” – National Institutes of Health (.gov)
- Beta Carophyllene
- Helps with pain, as well as promotes stress relief and mood elevation through a laid back and euphoric experience, when consumed with Cannabis. There are many other important benefits to BCP. These are just a few.
- According to research, Linalool is a powerful terpene due to its effect on the serotonin receptor. It helps treats conditions such as anxiety and depression and can help to combat insomnia. Its medicinal properties could also help treat several types of cancer.
- “A wide range of pharmacological activities have been reported, including antibiotic resistance modulation, anticoagulant, antitumor, antimicrobial, antimalarial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-Leishmania, and analgesic effects.” – National Institutes of Health (.gov)
THCa is important for us to have access to, especially THCa flower and THCa concentrates for smokers, because it’s absorbed, along with its terpenes, immediately into the body when you inhale it, making the therapeutic benefits almost immediately noticeable and effective.
When I first entered the legal Cannabis market, CBD did a lot for me and my dog Bentley. I was on a lengthy pretrial, for over a year, and then on probation for a few more years for moving a bunch of bricks of weed and, during that period, my dog was in a horrible pain to where the Veterinarians were telling me to put Bentley to sleep because I was being selfish by keeping him alive, him being in such suffering.
A friend of mine, a very kind woman named Jessica, said to me, “You’ve moved how much weed and you’ve never heard of CBD?”. She taught me about something called Golden Paste.
I suggest that you Google, “CBD Golden Paste”
- 2 cups light coconut milk
- 1 tsp ground turmeric OR 1 tbsp of freshly grated turmeric
- ½ tsp ground ginger OR ½ tsp of freshly grated ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon OR 1 whole cinnamon stick
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Pinch of ground cardamom
- 1 Tbsp of maple syrup (or honey to taste)
- 40mg of CBD
Golden Paste and CBD didn’t “cure” Bentley, but it bought me time with him to get my head together and seek more information and resources and, miraculously, Bentley’s hip reset itself and he lived, very literally, 8 more years, to be 18 years old.
I bring up CBD because we, along with many others, identified this very early on and are very grateful that people took to it so quickly. The same is happening with THCa and it’s very important that we keep it around consistently, legally, and availably, especially in its THCa flower format, in its original and predictable strain format/terpene profile.
How Does THCa Flower Compare to Weed?
I’m smoking a blunt of Gelato THCa flower, now, which I infused with some THCa badder that I extracted, here, at the store, from some Gelato Indoor THCa flower.
- It’s actual Gelato so, when I smoke the Gelato THCa flower format, I get all of the real benefits of the Gelato strain and its terpenes.
- I get it from a lab and it’s lab-tested so I know it’s Gelato and I can predict how I’m going to feel. This alleviates not only my anxiety and depression, itself, but, also, the anxiety of wondering if I’d be able to find it, otherwise, on the street.
- I get it mailed to me, safely, and I can mail it to my customers in MOST OF THE 50 STATES because it’s Federally Farm Bill Compliant and is 100% natural!
- I’m not, necessarily, one of those people that ever asked the people I was getting weed from if it was free from contaminants such as pesticides and fertilizers, that may have not been flushed out and washed off, properly.
- I can drive around, legally, with it and consume it as I like, wherever I like (as long as smoking is permitted, there) without any hassles or issues.
*Note, this blunt was too strong and I had to put it out.
What Makes THCa Flower Legal in many of the 50 States?
By law, it is hemp. Hemp is just a legal definition. It is not a science word. It means that, because of the way it is naturally cultivated, it is less that 0.3% Delta-9 THC. Some States have a “total THC” limit, but THCa is totally legal, according to Federal guidelines.
Where Does THCa Flower Come From?
Basically, THCa flower is Cannabis flower (calling it feminized hemp, here, to avoid legal confusion, though it’s ALL Cannabis) that has been grown to flower from feminized hemp seeds. When it flowers and is ready for harvest and curing, however, the flower is immediately put into the dark in a very cold state. It’s then freeze-dried, AKA cryo-cured. This is, very much, an oversimplification of the process, but this results in the flower being preserved in a beautiful, complete, and fully-potent format that has not been decarboxylated and, thus, is awaiting heat and light to convert, naturally and immediately, into Delta-9 THC.
Definitely definitely light/heat it. That’s just my opinion. Do it as often as possible.
There’s no “gray area”. It’s legal. An attorney from our group has reached out to the DEA and it’s been confirmed that THCa flower is legal and falls under compliance with the Farm Bill, at least as of today and any foreseeable near future.
Buy THCa Flower at OilWell Cannabis of Houston, Texas, in the Montrose area! We’ll ship it, everywhere it’s legal, as well!
Don’t get ripped off. Don’t suffer on experience. Try our THCa flower. We offer it in several strains and carry it in-store at our Houston, Texas location, as well as our 3 vending machines around the city. Call us to verify our available strains or just come shop, in-store, at our Montrose location and see it, for yourself!
Can You Provide Same-Day THCa Flower Delivery in Houston, Texas?
We, absolutely, deliver our THCa products, especially our Indoor THCa Flower, all around the city of Houston. Basically, as distance increases from us, we just need a higher order amount or a slightly higher delivery fee. We have some specifics on our same-day THCa flower delivery on our “Same-Day Delivery” page.
What strains of THCa Flower Do You Have In-Stock?
Everything is always based on availability and demand, but the following are the strains that our Cultivar specializes in and has, immediately, shared with us:
- Biscotti Indoor THCa Flower
- Ice Cream Cake Indoor THCa Flower
- Gary Payton Indoor THCa Flower
- Tropical Cookies Indoor THCa Flower
- Dosilato Indoor THCa Flower
- Gelato Indoor THCa Flower
- Kush Mintz Indoor THCa Flower
Come visit us at our NEW location in Montrose!
We’re located at:
Don’t forget, we offer many of our THCa products, as well as our other great lines of products, at our Vending Machines and do same-day delivery, all around Houston and surrounding!
New Indoor THCa Flower Strains and COAs:
Gary Payton Indoor THCa Flower
Gelato Indoor THCa Flower
Ice Cream Cookies Indoor THCa Flower
Tropical Cookies Indoor THCa Flower
Kush Mintz Indoor THCa Flower
Triple Scoop Ice Cream Indoor THCa Flower
Cherry OG Indoor THCa Flower